This website is an online resource for NASCAR enthusiasts, so if you have a great picture of Gateway International Raceway, send it to us for inclusion here.
Auto racing has a rich history in the St. Louis area, and the area has produced some of NASCAR’s brightest stars. Gateway is equipped to host almost any form of major league motorsports on its egg-shaped oval with two unique sets of turns, a 1.6-mile road course and a quarter-mile drag strip.
Gateway International Raceway
700 Raceway Blvd.
P.O. Box 200
Madison, IL 62060
Phone (618) 482-2400
Fax (618) 482-3919
Camping At Gateway International Raceway (taken from the official site)
General RV Parking
Located in the Orange North parking lot, which is just north of turns 3 & 4 of our oval track. General RV Parking is very limited and sold only on the day of the event.
Oval Season RV Parking
Infield RV Parking
$700 Spots available on the back stretch and inside of turns 3 and 4.
Includes 4 Oval Season Tickets.
General RV Parking
Located in the Brown South parking lot. General RV Parking is very limited and sold only on the day of the event.
RV Policies and Information
- All RV’s must be self contained
- Every owner/lessee must sign a Release Form.
- Please deposit all trash in the dumpsters or trash cans located in your area.
- Have your water tanks full, your holding tanks empty and conserve use of each. RV is a dry camp. There is a company that will dispose of any waste for a fee.
- Each Oval Season and NHRA 3Day event RV Parking receives one RV hangtag and one RV Support hangtag for cars/trucks.
- Patrons are prohibited from bringing in additional motorized vehicles (i.e. golf carts, four wheelers, scooters.)
For nearby RV accommodations an official sponsor of Gateway Raceway, the Casino Queen offers a full service RV park. Please call 1-800-777-0777 for more information.
For any RV questions or reservations please call the Gateway International Raceway ticket office toll-free at 1-866-35-SPEED (77333)