This website is an online resource for Nascar enthusiasts: welcome to our info page for Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida.
When Homestead-Miami Speedway opened in 1995, its original configuration was a flat oval with short-chute straightaways between Turns 1 and 2 and Turns 3 and 4. Five years later, an $8 million renovation turned the track into a more conventional oval with 6 degrees of banking in its turns. In 2003, HIS took on its current shape. The track’s turns were rebuilt with variable banking from 18 degrees in the bottom groove to 20 degrees near the outside wall.
Since it opened, Homestead-Miami Speedway has doubled its seating capacity to 80,000.
One Speedway Blvd.
Homestead, FL 33035-1500
Main Office: (305) 230-5000
Ticket Office: (866) 409-RACE
Homestead-Miami Speedway Official Site
HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY CAMPGROUNDS
Homestead Miami Speedway is proud to offer the Palm Drive RV Lot to guests wishing to camp.
Please call 1-888-472-2849 for reservations and availability
Palm Drive RV Lot
- Self-Contained Vehicles Only
- Reserved sites, approximately 20′ x 50′, assigned upon arrival
- Minimum purchase of 2 event tickets required
- 24-hour security
- Portal Restrooms, Water and Dump Station available
- Septic Service for a nominal fee
- 1 vehicle pass issued, no tow-vehicles
- Opens Wednesday of raceweek at 9am, closes Monday at 12n
- Cost $250
Homestead-Miami Speedway Photos
Below are some photos taken by site visitor Jeffrey Schneider.