This website is an online resource for NASCAR enthusiasts: welcome to our info page for Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway changed in 2007 to make the 12 degree corner banking into a more challenging 20 degrees. It is a 1.5 mile oval that has a seating capacity of 142,000.
If you are thinking about attending a race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, please visit the links of interest below.
LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY CAMPING
(Taken from the official Las Vegas Motor Speedway site)
NASCAR RV Campground Rules and Regulations
Due to Insurance regulations, the following rules and regulations regarding motorized vehicles are strictly enforced:
Golf carts, quads, scooters, and/or dirt bikes are strictly prohibited on LVMS property. These items will be impounded immediately upon detection.
- Lost or stolen RV and/or tow vehicle passes cannot be replaced. Only one (1) tow vehicle pass is permitted per space.
- All RV passes must be securely attached so that the pass is clearly visible from the access road nearest to your assigned space. Tow vehicles must have the pass securely attached in the upper left-hand corner of the windshield.
- RV and tow vehicle passes are non-transferable. Extra vehicles in your assigned space are subject to tow, at owner’s expense.
- Anyone caught with copied or counterfeit passes will be removed from LVMS property, without refund. Violators are subject to prosecution.
- Horse-shoe type parking of RV’s is permitted, except that a clear lane from the access road must be kept open at all time in case of emergency.
Fully enclosed parking patterns (circling the wagons) are not permitted. LVMS reserves all right to make changes to any parking pattern deemed unsafe.
- Quiet rules are enforced between the hours of 11 p.m. until 7 a.m. Please respect your neighbors.
- Open fires are not permitted. Fully enclosed cooking pits are permitted.
- EZ-Up tents that are securely attached to the ground in your assigned space are permitted in the RV Lots. LVMS reserves the right to have these taken down if the wind exceeds 15 mph. Full size tents and/or scaffolds are prohibited at all times.
- Awnings that are attached to your RV are permitted, provided it fits inside your assigned space.
- Due to low-flying aircraft, kites are not permitted.
- Firearms, fireworks, and weapons of any type are not permitted. Violators are subject to arrest.
- External stereo or television speakers are not permitted.
- Box trucks, cargo trucks, rental trucks or enclosed hauling trailers of any kind are not permitted.
- Tractor-trailer rigs are not permitted in camping areas.
- Solicitation of any type is not permitted on LVMS property. Sale of food, beverages, souvenirs, or merchandise is strictly prohibited.
- Please be considerate to other and pick up after your pets. All pets must be kept on a maximum six- (6) foot leash at all times.
- NO flashing lights on RV’s or flagpoles. Flagpoles must be securely attached to your vehicle.
- All vehicles are subject to search at anytime.
- All RV Lots will be held a minimum of two (2) hours after the conclusion of the races on Saturday and Sunday.
- Tow/support vehicles must be parked inside your assigned space.
- All campers must be removed from LVMS property no later than 12:00 noon on the Monday following race weekend.
- You are permitted to ride bicycles at LVMS. Please do not ride bicycles on the superspeedway.
- LVMS is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- All RV’s must be self-contained. External generators are not permitted during quiet hours.
- LVMS management reserves all rights.
Arrival Instructions: Each of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway RV campgrounds will open at 12:00 noon on the Wednesday prior to the race weekend. Traffic is minimal early in the week and we strongly encourage you to take advantage or this opportunity to get here early.
RV Lot Locations: Please refer to RV Lot maps. There are now 7 RV lots to choose from at LVMS and it is important that you know how to locate your assigned lot.
NASCAR Camping Areas at LVMS
Located above the back stretch providing a view of the entire race track. Full Hookups; Enter through Gate #8
Located inside the superspeedway. Tram service is available outside of the speedway tunnel. Dry Camping; Enter through Gate #4
Checkered Flag RV
The premier lot outside of the superspeedway. This lot is located behind Turn 1 and is a short walk to the seating area. Dry Camping; Enter through Gate #10
Located adjacent to the back straightaway. Tram service is available from this lot. Dry Camping; Lots A-C enter through Gate #7; Lot D enter through Gate #9
Turn 3 RV
Located behind Turn 3. Dry camping; Enter through Gate #8
Located in the pits of our Bullring Short track. Dry Camping; Enter through Gate #3
Located at Gate 1 near the Bullring and go-kart tracks. Tram service is available from this lot. Dry Camping; Enter through Gate #1.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway Amenities
For news and weather at LMV, check out one of the following:
720 AM KDWN
920 AM KBAD (ESPN)
1340 AM KRLV
1460 AM KENO
92.3 FM KOMP
92.7 FM KRRN
94.1 FM KMXB
95.5 FM KWNR
96.3 FM KKLZ
97.1 FM KXPT
105.1 FM KQRT
107.5 FM KXTE
102.7 FM KCYE