This website is an online resource for Nascar enthusiasts, so if you have a great picture of Nashville Superspeedway, send it to us for inclusion here.
Nashville Superspeedway, built in 2000, is one of only three concrete tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The pavement, consisting of 7,500 cubic yards of concrete, was placed full-width for the entire length of the track by a concrete paving machine that was specially constructed for this project.
The first Busch Series race was held in April 2001 with Greg Biffle winning, and later that year the Craftsman Truck Series made its debut at the 1.333-mile track when Scott Riggs won in August.
4847-F McCrary Road
Lebanon, TN 37090
Tickets: (866) RACE-TIX
Phone: (615) 547-7500
Fax: (615) 547-7575
NASHVILLE SUPERSPEEDWAY CAMPING INFORMATION
- You must have a self contained RV to park in any of the RV areas.
- The RV Entrance is located at Darrell Waltrip Drive & State Route 452.
- RV’s may enter the grounds no earlier than 9:00 am on the Friday of race weekend and must vacate the property by 12:00 pm the day after the last scheduled race event.
- Every RV owner/lessee must sign a RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM. Information required: Name, Address, Phone Number, RV (Make, Model, Year), Insurance Company and Policy Number.
- Parking Attendants will direct RVs to the correct lots.
- Water trucks and Waste Removal Service will be available on site. Check information at RV Registration.
- Please deposit all your trash in the green dumpsters we have placed in the RV areas.
- Due to limited RV Parking, Nashville Superspeedway reserves theright to marshal campers in the RV areas. If you are asked to move your vehicle, please cooperate. We reserve the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense if necessary. Special note to all patrons — If you move your RV from its original parking space, Nashville Superspeedway is not responsible for holding that space for you.
- Reserved RV parking is also available, however space is limited. Spots must be purchased in advance. There are 2 different locations: The Ridge (located along the backstretch) and The Bluff (located on the Bluff, overlooking turn 1 and turn 2) .
General RV Parking
- The General RV Area is located in the North 2 parking lot and is loaded on a first come, first served basis only. Saving spaces is prohibited. All spaces are 21 X 45 and lined.
- The fee for General RV Area parking is $30.00 per weekend and includes one RV and one tow vehicle.
Day RV Parking
- Day RV Parking is FREE and is located in North 3. There will be no overnight parking in North 3.
Rules & Regulations
- Please OBSERVE ALL SIGNS. Stay OUT OF restricted areas and OBEY instructions from Nashville Superspeedway personnel.
- Please BE COURTEOUS to other guests.
- Do NOT erect any flags or other structures within 100 feet of any telephone or power lines.
- Portable scaffolds or trailered platforms are not permitted on top or around RV. Platforms must be a permanent part of vehicles. All loose lumber or scaffolding will be confiscated.
- Please do NOT leave propane tanks or any type of barbecue unattended.
- Ground fires are NOT permitted in the RV lots.
- Nashville Superspeedway discourages bringing pets to the facility. Pets will be allowed in the RV areas only. The pets have to be leashed at all times and the owner must clean up after them.
- We comply with applicable laws related to allowing service animals animals that are individually trained to perform tasks for people with disabilities, such as seeing eye dogs on Speedway property. If you have special needs in this area, we encourage you to contact us in advance. Service animals must remain leashed and harnessed at all times.
- We reserve the right to require that pets and service animals be removed from our premises — for example, if they are out of control or pose a threat to the health or safety of others.
Nashville Superspeedway Photos
Below are photos submitted by Shirley Wright and Tim Held. Thanks so much, Shirley and Tim!